Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Time for bed...

... but this chair IS comfie, so, as a response to the lovely welcoming note I received from Mombi, let me first say "Thank You."

Also in response to a suggestion from Mombi, I have joined my alter-ego, the love of my life, my better half, the best thing to happen to me outside of smoked salmon... yes... The Dollimama, as her co-host for what is now called "Notes From Castle Gold," at dollimama.blogspot.com. Takes the pressure off.

So, from this point on, I'll absolutely respond to comments, may occasionally post something too objectionable for our little rec room in space, but will probably be spending more of my time over at her joint.

So thanks for coming. remember, tip your Waitress, and...

Gimme a reason!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home