Tuesday, April 11, 2006

I Have Too Many Friends Getting Divorced Who Either Made REALLY Bad Choices in the First Place or Did Some SERIOUS Shit to Create Some Nasty Mojo!

Ex 34b: My Accountant (Name changed - irrationally offending languge... um... dicked with)

mrpissynumbers: YO

mrpissynumbers: HOW'S DOLLY

BARKYBOY: good thanks. how're things?

mrpissynumbers: HAPPY HOLIDAY OF CORRIGUATED CARDBOARD & CONSTIPATION
(ed. note - he's clearly a jewish Acountant)

BARKYBOY:
back at ya.

mrpissynumbers: IF I EVER EXPRESS ANY FORM OF EMPATHY FOR THAT STUPID FUCKING (MYSTERIOUSLY TRANSCENDENTLY UNACCEPTABLE 'C' WORD) HIT ME PLEASE

BARKYBOY: ok. but...

BARKYBOY: I haven't had a cup of coffee yet this morning.

mrpissynumbers: KK

mrpissynumbers: CIAO

BARKYBOY: try to have a nice day, k? I gotta go to the dentist this morning.

mrpissynumbers: enjoy

BARKYBOY: thanks.

mrpissynumbers: maybe they can drill into her w/o painkillers

BARKYBOY: Now THERE y'go! Using the material in front of you.Playing the house!

BARKYBOY: So I've also got to go to the bathroom now, at which point you say...?

mrpissynumbers: hope it is an easy poop and clean wipe?
(ed. note - people I've experienced in his situation, while very colorful, language and imagery wise, seem to be largely bereft of a sense of humor on this subject.)

BARKYBOY: No foo!! Yer supposed to say: "Wait, lemme get (HER NAME) so you can take a shit on her..." or something.

BARKYBOY: But thanks. Me too.

BARKYBOY: I'm gonna run. Just don't let any governments take my life away from me because they mistakenly still think I owe them money, K?

mrpissynumbers: i'll let them take (HER NAME) first

mrpissynumbers:
nah they charge you additional for pain and suffering

BARKYBOY: Now THAT's how WE roll! Cheers, dude. Have a nice Pissover.

1 Comments:

Blogger CBeezwax said...

good point about the waxing lyrical re: fantasy/fiendish plans of getting back at the EX. am finding i am very creative re: this...

your goy pal...

cb

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home