Monday, April 17, 2006

re: Friday's Post

I've removed the post from Friday, April 14th, as a sort of an immunity/5th Amendment kind of maneuver. Does this make me a coward, gutless, etc?

No, I tell you!!

As I'm committed to my Superhero Creed to protect the innocent and shave at least once a week, I must do this to protect those that might ultimately be victimized by my need to hear the sound of my finger(s?) hitting the keyboard.

I will, however, answer requests for a private e-mailing of it, as it has been saved for inclusion in my collection of blogsays, 'Gold'- As in The Color, Not the Metal due out as a Bantam Paperback, March of 2018.

4 Comments:

Blogger CBeezwax said...

cryptic, sir...

cb

9:02 AM  
Blogger H. Harvey said...

"Cryptic" or mysteriously colorful as those of us bound to the Superhero Creed are wont to be?

Protecting the innocent... which may include me, and future income... is a true and noble endeavor, no?

Did you not read the saga as written when you had the opportunity, sir?

10:02 AM  
Blogger Mombi said...

One word, Harv. DOOCE.

Thou shalt, thou shalt, thou shalt not be DOOCED.

10:48 AM  
Blogger H. Harvey said...

Exactly my point, my darling quasi-but-not-really-offspring. Shall the love of lip flappin' lose me a client, lose my partner a client, lose all the orphan boyz and gerlz we hire at high wages and benefits to make those cool flip flops with the breezy and light material flowing from them like winged heeled Mercuries on da beeech?

No, we shall not!! Not for the unlikely possibility that my lip flappin' thru my digits will attract the friggin' NY Times or Vanity Fair (my preference)to my site based on it's overall superior literary value- even if it's clearly present.

No, baby, no douche here for we/us/me. xoxo

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home