Friday, October 03, 2008

OK OK OK

So I obviously need to build momentum here, and will therefore write a new blog posting now.

My interpretation of the debate last night:

Sarah Palin did well enough to raise the bar to the point that we dispensed with the dramedy sufficiently for her to simply lose the debate. Realistically (you all know the melody)
who could ask for anything more?


Take 2:
I pretty much hate the foreign policies of both candidates, which make sense as I am becoming a quasi semi pseudo isolationist... today... which is why my Right Wing Libertarian Indie Pal Steve is so conflicted... he loves me so.

This, however, does not deter me from absolute loyalty to the Obama and Tyson ticket. God love Joe's smile!!




Volume 3:
As wonderful as
"My Man Godfrey" is, "Life With Father".... isn't.

OK then...

Men's Size 4DD:
Go to http ://www.myspace.com/harveyinthehall and please listen to a sweet (Thanks Bruce & Rob) mix of "In a Very Good Place."

... and finally... Joe Torre ROCKS!!


I am filled with remorse and will NOT publish a pic of him in a Dodger uniform.

Epilogue #5:

Let's GET OUR HALLOWEEN ON PEOPLE!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kirk said...

YES!

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home