Wednesday, June 21, 2006

So How’s it Workin’ for YOU Today?

Me?

First: Please remember to vote (click as a 5 star rating) for Kirk and Josh at:

http://www.kkbbcasting.com/casting/?vidId=29596

If this instruction confuses, please read the entry directly below today’s.

********

I’m struggling with some misadventures in acquiring a new guitar amp, spoiled by playing through expensive old tube amps, gigging more and more, still without a roadie… a conundrum.

********

We (Gold Teleproductions, Soho) bought a new camera, which is tres cool. The model has been around for a while, but we just decided we should have one:
http://www.digitaljournalist.org/issue0401/smith.html

RIP

My old pal, an ex roommate, a guy who I truly don’t know how many hits of blotter I ate with back in ‘the day.’

A guy who ALWAYS had a bummer when we did so.

A guy who could get laid by walking into the E. Exchange McDonalds, order a Big Mac, and turn to some girl and say “Wanna…?”

My only friend from that cultural world of biker/hippy/artist, seemingly a bit of a Svengali.

There are those you seldom see, you almost never bump into, you don’t call, they don’t call, and it’s OK. You once upon a time shared so very much, it no longer matters. You just live your lives and know you love each other. Jimmy G. Shambo and I shared that. So I’m grateful to have awakened today, and to be writing this. Yet it’s a sad, gray, rainy, post Father’s Day day. Think I’m grieving Alison a li’l bit, too.

I’m so tempted to pour another cup of coffee, take my pooches, Eddie and Debbie, and climb back into bed to doze a bit, watch a bad HBO movie, maybe both… we’ll see.

Hope it’s workin’ well for you today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home